Friday, July 5, 2013

Problems have arosen

Hey guys I am having a problem that I hope you guys can help with!! Okay so just recently got a new webcam so I can show you guys some of my drawings. I proceeded to install the program and it seemed to be working okay, until i opened the program and it told me that I did not have a device but i did and that's how it got installed. So I figured hey I should probably restart the computer because the device probably wasn't recognized right?Little did I know that didn't work either I am still getting a black screen! Any suggestions on what i should do?


 Okay I have something else to tell you guys!  I finally got the opportunity yesterday to show my grand father on my mothers side he is an electrical engineer by the way, my LilyPad project. I explained to him what I did and how I did it and he was very impressed with me. My mom said it was because i was able to tell him what I did and he was proud of me or something. It was funny because he didn't know about conductive thread. I told him about my problems with my speaker and my lights and being the electrical engineer he is hooked up a volt meter haha. The thread read a 2.5 it was pretty cool he said there was no reason why it wasn't working right. I showed him my speaker and everything!! That's all I have for now but I'll probably blog again tonight so you know keep your eye out for it!! See you next time!!

                             - Charlotte Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment