Thursday, July 4, 2013

Depressing news

My Favorite Cousin Alisha
Okay so i was just talking to my cousin and she reminded me that six years ago today was the last time I saw my cousin Casey. He died in a motorcycle accident. He was mangled and i didn't think i was going to cry for him but i did and that really hurt. I didn't know him very well but i love him because he was family you know. When i was told he died I automatically asked how they told me that he was riding his motorcycle with some friends and then a drunk driver clipped him it was a hit and run as he was dying his friends went to him and he was running out of breath reportedly the last thing he said was is my bike okay. Then he took his last breath. His bike survived the crash and was sold on auction. My uncle turned into a psycho path and his life went to shit. Currently he is living in his car because his wife took everything in the divorce i mean i can see why he hit her! She took the house and my cousin Jeremy. Jeremy never liked me and gave my sister a scar but he got what he deserved. Jeremy has Diabetes and my aunt got re-married i don't like her new husband. Jeremy was a good kid but he just came from a bad family. He was really funny but no one has heard from him in five years well at least i haven't last time i saw him he and my cousin Alisha were in a car crash and he had to get like 12 staples and it was all because my uncles girlfriend at the time was medicated and she was in no position to drive and neither was he he was drunk but my cousin lived and he will not contact us we have tried to talk to him and he just ignores us he doesn't even call my grandmother to say happy birthday or happy grandparents day.

Speaking of my grandmother she finally quit smoking in January but then she had a stroke in March. It was very sad so i recently went to go see her she is doing good. She is still having problems with her left arm but you cant really control that right? I love her so much she taught me how to knit and i sometimes still do. We share many common interests such as politics knitting and James Patterson. OH and Conan, man that guy is funny!! Have you ever seen Conan? HAHA!! Any way my uncle Jim is living with her and my cousins are out to visit but they don't really like me they are the closest distant family i have and i know that probably doesn't make sense but you guys are smart you can figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment