Saturday, July 6, 2013

Long Day!!

Okay so hey guys,

Justin and I! <3
                Today was a long day!! I woke up at like 8:45! After i stayed up all night watching ghost adventures!! which by the way scared the butt out of me!! Then around 2:00 I went to the mall for job applications! This may seem like a normal day but come on! When I went to the mall I saw this girl there I always considered her a friend but I don't know if she thinks of me that way. We were in the same section right, only girl percussionists her and I. But I always thought she didn't like me because her ex boyfriend and I are the best right. I have had a crush on her ex since like first grade. But I met some one better right who loves me for me and i know that sounds cheezy and before you go judging me about how I am to young to love but I do. Anyway back to my rant! So i filled out the job applications from aeropostale because they were the only ones with paper applications right. So i did that and i was just getting comfortable when my mom demanded that i make dinner! so yeah! And hey guys i wanted to see what you guys wanted to do like a Q&A or like something I am so up for it!! haha!! so see you guys!!


                                                    - Charlotte Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment