Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A little bit about me!

   Okay so a little bit about me... I have four dogs all of them are spoiled.... I live in El Paso, TX... I just recently moved here about four months ago.... When i go back to school i will go to Eastwood High school... I am a band geek, I um play percussion so that includes like piano, xylophone, Marimba, Snare, Triangle, Cymbals, etc. its a very long list and that's just concert season! I am a straight 'A' student... I have one little sister but she is not much younger than me and she is like so much more taller than me so when you see me and her your like i thought you were the oldest but i am she just got all my moms tallness and i got all my dads shortness.... I have a very large family....Due to a tragic accident i lost my cousin shortly after i lost my grandfather on my dads side to diabetes..... My grandparents on my moms side just celebrated their 54th anniversary I believe... Before moving to El Paso i lived in Chaparral, NM i lived there for fourteen years and some change and I miss it there a lot. I am kind of glad that i moved to El Paso because i got a chance to escape my bullies and that was nice getting to start over new.. At first i was kind of scared to be thinking about how if i went to school out here people might not wanna be my friend because lets face it i am so weird and socially awkward!!.. But then i started writing songs and thinking about starting over and i wasnt so scared anymore... When i went to YWIC i was scared that everyone there wasnt going to like me and i would have to be by myself because i already knew Jenny and Kassie but they make friends easier than i can... does that make sense?.. Anyway after i got comfortable there i was really happy that not everyone was mean and everyone wanted to be friends with everyone and keeping in touch with the friends i made there would be really cool but its hard to track you guys down! If any of you  are reading this come find me on facebook on twitter on here!!


Facebook- Charlotte Meyer
Gmail- meyercharlotte175@gmail.com
Twitter- chacha1429

Keep in touch you guys!! <3

                                    -Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment