Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day!!

Hi guys! Guess what I found I found a picture of my sister and I, I wanted to share it with you guys. But first its Independence day :). But i cant do anything because my parents don't want to go out to Chaparral so we cant pop fireworks. Also we have nothing to barbecue so I am probably going to just go swimming and then do nothing for the rest of the day but I am not complaining because i didn't want to go anywhere today or do my chores so everyone is happy!! I have no idea why I am awake but I guess since I am I might as well do something it's better not to let this house get out of control it's a tiled house and it is pretty big!! I would rather keep up with it than let it get dirty you know? But there is a funny side to cleaning because after i mop the floor is really slippery and then i let the dogs in and they run in and they can't stop and then they run into the couch. Also when they want to go outside and you close the sliding glass door to the backyard and they go running for the birds they notice that the door is closed and they try to stop but can't and then hit the door! I know it sounds really mean but once you see it you would laugh your butt off!This a picture of my sister and I that we drew!! I am struggling to find the real picture of my sister and I so I'll upload it later!



I thought this was cute when my sister finished coloring it we posted it on Facebook and you know we got a bunch of like!! my sister is 2 and I am 2.5. I refused to be thing 5 so i chose something i could agree with! On another note i have been drawing a lot lately and they are coming out really good!! If you guys have seen my profile before i changed the picture that was my dog Chevy as a puppy he is still that cute but due to many tragic accidents he is kind of messed up now. He got hit by a Van and then he got attacked by coyotes but now hes still happily living and i love him so much . Let me tell you a sad story.. Imagine its night time and you walking home from the park. Your dog got out and followed you there so he was walking in front of you. as you your friends and your dog look both ways it seems that there are no cars coming so you all proceed to cross the street your dog still in front of you out of nowhere a van comes so you and your friends jump back into the other lane your dog is almost at the other side when the van swerves and hits your dog. He is knocked onto the side of the road terrified you and your friends despite of the cars coming towards you race towards your dog. He seems to be dead but as you kneel down and being prepared for the worst you see he is still breathing. You call your parents and both your friends parents when everyone gets there you all jump in a car and race to your house. as you take your dog into the house and lay him on the floor you realize he is bleeding from somewhere he shouldn't be. As you start to bandage him up he seems to have fallen into a comma you are crying uncontrollable and your mom tells you to stop and be strong for him but you cant so your pushed outside. You are forced to wait with the wait comes more tears and what if's. as you go back inside able to control your tears you find that he will be okay so you make him comfortable not knowing what the night will bring but in the morning when you wake you find your dog cuddling with you in your bed. You are sure he will be fine! A grin comes to your face and you go to the kitchen to get him some water. You know that he wont be able to walk for a long time so you carry him everywhere. That time that i spent with him really strengthened our relationship he will not leave my side and he is alive healthy and walking. I don't necessarily believe in god but if I did he definitely saved his life as well as mine. It was a miracle that night and it made both of us stronger! Sorry this post is so long i hope you enjoyed this story and thanks for bearing with me!

                                               -Charlotte Meyer 

No comments:

Post a Comment